Are you in a position to publicize news and events associated with Poverty Solutions? The downloadable templates below will ease the process for you while preserving the distinctive look and feel of the Poverty Solutions brand.
Begin by downloading our Look and Feel Guidelines.
Download the full suite of Poverty Solutions marks.
To edit and send the email:
- Click on the link of the template you prefer above.
- From your web browser’s Menu, go to Edit then click Select All. This will highlight everything on the page.
- With everything selected in your web browser, go to the Menu and click Edit, then click Copy.
- NOTE: You may also right click anywhere in the browser and then click Copy.
- Open your email and compose a new message.
- With the cursor in the editor, go to your web browser’s Menu and click Edit, then click Paste.
- NOTE: You may also right click anywhere in the editor and click Paste.
To co-brand the email or add customized images/logos:
- You must mimic the size dimensions that are stated in the placement images. The co-branded image/logo can vary in height, as long as the width is not greater than 260px wide.
- Place your new image by dragging and dropping it into your email directly on top of the current image.
- Delete the original image and you will be ready to send your email.
NOTE: Co-branding is subject to approval by Poverty Solutions. Please address inquiries to Kristen Kerecman at email@example.com.
Poster size is 12″ x 18″
Download the Poster Template.
Handout size is 5.5″ x 8.5″
Download the Handout Template.
For guidance and access to additional images, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.