Join us as we seek to find and test new ways to prevent and alleviate poverty. We are looking to engage students, faculty, and communities both here in Michigan and across the nation and world to find out what works in confronting poverty.
- Poverty Solutions is hiring a SummerWorks program coordinator. Learn more and apply by Oct. 19.
- U-M student? Join our course or sign up for the certificate in Poverty Solutions
- Sign up for our newsletters: Stay connected to the latest research and evidence on poverty solutions
- Find an expert: Whether you are a policymaker, a researcher, or part of a community organization, Poverty Solutions’ database can help you find experts who match your needs for information or collaboration
- Join the conversation: and learn more about evidence-based solutions to poverty through our events and video library
- Funding opportunities: Learn more about our grant opportunities for U-M faculty members and their partners
- Give. Support Poverty Solutions by contributing to our key initiatives to prevent and alleviate poverty
- Community partnerships: Learn more about how Poverty Solutions works with U-M centers and partners with community
- Contact us: Reach the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org